I have found out that I was mistaken, Odyssey Android music player cannot always play the tracks in the right order. Additionally, it has sometimes problems (as many Android music players have) with non-ASCII characters in file tags. So I’m returning back to using Vanilla Music. I abandoned it when it was incapable to play newly added albums whatever I tried to do. This seems to be fixed now. And there are also no problems with non-ASCII characters so far.
Another good news about my phone is that the occasional very short (and very annoying) interruptions of music play (regardless of the music player used) are, hopefully, also no longer present.
It’s sooo nice when one can play music on a mobile phone.